Have You Been Searching For The Right Solution For Your IT Services?
Many small to midsize business are struggling to manage their IT needs. These businesses have tried:
- Outsourced IT (call when something breaks) – Using this solution you typically call your IT Company when something breaks down. The problem is by waiting till something fails, the damage is done, data may be lost and productivity has come to a halt.
- Using staff members who double as an employee and part time IT – This method might seem efficient but rarely is. The challenge is the employee does not have the time to become the best at either job leading to frustration and inefficient network operation.
- Having a full time IT staff member – One would think this is the best solution, however, with the rapidly changing software and hardware the challenges of one person remaining an expert on everything is slim to none. You also have to consider vacation times, sick days and days with multiple problems. The staff It is typically too busy to be proactive.
- Proactive Services
- 24x7x365 monitoring of your networks critical systems with escalation protocols
- By monitoring key network systems DBS can often identify problems before they occur. This reduces costly failures and down time
- Critical Microsoft security updates run at night to keep your system secure and up to date
- Third Party (Adobe, Java, et) updates run at night to keep your system secure and up to date
- Full IT Staff
- Remote Access allows DBS Staff to access your network for repair and support without having to make an appointment and drive to your location
- DBS can assign as many technicians as necessary to solve multiple network issues
- Multiple staff members allows you to benefit from multiple training disciplines insuring the best support possible
- Automated Online Ticketing System
- Allows you to create a ticket for Sales or Service by website or e-mail
- Allows you to track and update all tickets for your business
- Allows you to review the history of your account
- Discounted Billing
- Managed IT Clients receive and automatic 10% discount for labor
- Managed IT Clients may purchase Labor Packages providing up to 32% discount for labor
The problem is none of these solutions solves your IT problems, quickly, efficiently and cost effectively. And most importantly none are proactive.
The Solution that more and more businesses are turning to is Managed IT.
 Licenses will remain the property of DBS at all times and must be surrendered upon the ending of your Agreement
 Client must use a DBS supported backup program or service